Pretty Little Liars
is home to many of the sassiest characters on television. As a result, we get to hear some pretty epic clapbacks. From obvious contenders like the quick-witted Spencer or the eye-rolling Hanna to even some of the men of PLL
, let's look back at our favorite comebacks the Pretty Little Liars
characters have made.
The 7 Most Sarcastic Characters on TV>>>
1. "I think you're the one who needs a trip to Oz. See if the wizard can find you a heart."
- Hanna (Season 1, Episode 9)
[Talking about Lucas]
"He needs to get to Oz so he can ask the Wizard for a penis."
"Why can't you leave him alone? I mean, what has he ever done to you besides remind you that two short years ago, we were him?
"He bugs me."
"Yeah. Well, I think you're the one who needs a trip to Oz. See if the Wizard can find you a heart."
2. "That's a very pretty dress. But you should know it gives you back fat."
- Caleb (Season 2, Episode 12)
[After insulting Hanna, Kate tries to hit on Caleb in front of her]
"That's a handsome suit."
"That's a very pretty dress. But you should know it gives you back fat."
3. "They grow on trees like coconuts just waiting for you to walk under them."
- Spencer (Season 5, Episode 3)
[Emily and Spencer discussing the "coincidences" that always happen to them]
"Yeah, all the time. They grow on trees like coconuts just waiting for you to walk under them."
8 Times Spencer on Pretty Little Liars Was Brutally Honest>>>
4. "I eat a lot of fiber."
- Hanna (Season 5, Episode 14)
"How do you live in such a psychically constipated environment?"
"I eat a lot of fiber."
5. "You may be a dude, but you're still a bitch."
- Hanna to Charles [aka Charlotte] (Season 6, Episode 1)
6. "Really? 'Cause I know how you like to shop out of other people's carts."
- Melissa (Season 6, Episode 13)
"When did that happen?"
"What ... Caleb? We're friends."
"Really? 'Cause I know how you like to shop out of other people's carts."
7. "Just outta curiosity -- who kisses better? Hanna, Spencer or me?"