In this episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
, titled "Lights Out!" Lisa Rinna and Erika Jayne are separate from the rest of the woman as they travel to Tokyo. While they are overseas, the rest of the women, Camille included, enjoy a nice dinner at Kyle's, where Dorit makes a fool of herself.
After Teddi, Dorit Hits Camille the Wrong Way
Lisa Vanderpump has Kyle, Dorit and Teddi over for a nice midday lunch. And once again, Dorit has Lisa Rinna's name on the tip of her tongue. Piling on from her dinner experience at Dorit's, Teddi fully puts her guard up in relation to Dorit and her different personalities.
After the lunch at LVP's, Kyle invites her, Dorit and Teddi over for a "goodbye" dinner at her house, as it will be the last time she plans on entertaining for a while due to the remodel. With all of the women come their husbands, Dorit in a horrid black sheer headband, and Camille popping in once again despite not being a full-time cast member. All of the women power through Kyle's brunch, despite her lack of power and air conditioning, a fact Dorit vocalizes every way imaginable.
At dinner, Dorit drinks a couple too many tequila shots and voices the fact that out of all the women in the group, she's not afraid of LVP. With the tequila running through her veins, she begins to yell vulgar things about sex toys and profanities to such an extent that PK has to tell her to simmer down. Dorit utters the "C" word a couple times, much to the dismay of Camille and her newly-introduced man, and furthers the schism between her and the rest of the women.
- Name a better momager than Lisa Rinna. I dare you.
- Never would I have believed that Lisa Vanderpump had an editorial bone in her body, let alone enough of them to become the editor in chief of a magazine, however small it may be.
- Erika Jayne going full-on balls to the walls with fashion while in Tokyo makes the whole boring side quest with Lisa Rinna worth it.
- The quick conversation between Lisa Rinna and Erika Jayne about sexual harassment against women in the entertainment industry is eerily timely for a show filmed months ago.
- Lisa Rinna's kids admitting to learning of oral sex from her book is chill-inducing.
How awkward was Lisa Vanderpump's cover shoot with Dorit? Was Kyle's dinner out of place or weirdly adorable? Can anyone ever look good next to Erika Jayne? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.